“We are a 100 % volunteer run organization”
The Brockville and Area Food Bank began in the 1990s, and to this day volunteers play a vital role in every facet of our operations. Without the dedication of our volunteers, we could not meet our goal of helping people stop the cycle of poverty.
Many of our volunteers have experience with issues facing the community: unemployment, poverty and homelessness. The connection between volunteers and participants in our programs creates a unique sense of community marked by a non-judgmental and empathetic environment.
- If you are interested our Volunteer Registration Form is available here.
- Applications can be dropped off at our office.
- For information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to help are to
- Hold a food drive in your neighbourhood
- Hold a third party fundraiser for the Brockville and Area Food Bank
- For information, please contact us email@example.com.